Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Training
A Team View
An error occurred while loading the video. Please try again.
In CRM Online, the Team entity can be easily overlooked. By default, it doesn’t appear in the left pane of any of the modules. But it can play an important role in CRM Online, especially with the ever-evolving social media features. In this lesson, we’ll show you where to find the Team entity, how to follow a Team, and a trick for following records owned by Team members.
Opening a Team record
- Navigate to Settings > System > Administration, and then click Teams.
- Select a record to open it. You can also view Team members here and follow Users of the Team.
Following individual records associated with a Team
- Navigate to the record type you wish to follow (Leads in this lesson).
- Click Advanced Find in the ribbon
- Set the first line of criteria to “Status”, “Equals”, “Open”.
- In the next line, select “Owning User (User)” in the Related section of options.
- Set the last line of criteria to “Teams”, “Equals”, and then select the prevalent Team.
For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, please refer to the Success Portal and blog.xrm.com.