Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Training
CRM Online: Configure Internet Explorer 10
An error occurred while loading the video. Please try again.
With the recent release of Internet Explorer 10 by Microsoft, you may be facing compatibility issues with CRM Online in the browser. Never fear, there is a quick and simple fix that may resolve these issues.
In this lesson, we’re going to add our CRM URL to our compatibility view and our list of trusted sites. These steps should be taken from an open browser. By default, IE 10 does not display the menu bar, which we’ll need access to for this task. To access it, right-click the toolbar and select Menu Bar.
Add your CRM URL to the Compatibility View
- Navigate to Tools > Compatibility View settings
- The Compatibility View Settings window opens. Enter the name of your CRM URL in the Add this website field, and then click the Add button
- Click the Close button
Add your CRM URL to you trusted sites
- Navigate to Tools > Internet Options
- The Internet Options window opens, click the Security tab
- Click the Trusted sites icon and then click the Sites button
- A Trusted sites window opens. Enter your CRM URL and then click the Add button
- Click the Close button, and then click the OK button to close the Internet Options window
For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, please refer to the Success Portal or blog.xrm.com.