Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Training
An error occurred while loading the video. Please try again.
CRM Online supports multiple languages in a single organization. Enabling one, or multiple languages is quite simple too. All you need is a Security Role of System Administrator or equivalent privileges.
Enabling multiple languages
- Navigate to Settings > System > Administration, and then click Languages.
- The Language Settings window opens, select the language or languages you wish to enable for your organization and click Apply.
- A confirmation window opens. Note that each language can take several minutes to enable. Click the OK button.
Customizing the formatting of a language
- Navigate to Settings > System > Administration > System Settings.
- Click the Formats tab.
- Select the desired language and click the Customize button to format the display of numbers, currency, time, and dates.
Selecting an enabled language for your interface
- In the ribbon, navigate to File > Options.
- The Set Personal Options window opens. Click the Languages tab.
- In the User Interface dropdown, select the language and click the OK button.
For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, please refer to the Success Portal and blog.xrm.com.