Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Training
An error occurred while loading the video. Please try again.
In CRM Online, there are a number of techniques you can use to reduce clicks and personalize your experience. In this tutorial video, we demonstrate four of them.
Setting a Default Dashboard
- Navigate to the desired Dashboard.
- In the ribbon, click Set As Default.
Setting a Default View
- Navigate to the desired View.
- Click the View tab of the ribbon, and then click Set As Default View.
Recently visited records and Views
- In the upper right corner of the left pane, click the recently visited icon (a manila folder with a star).
- To pin and unpin a record or View, click the pin icon of the corresponding record.
Toggle between records
1. From an open record in the classic style form, click the dropdown in the upper-right corner to see all records in the currently open View. Use the up and down arrows to toggle between them
For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, please refer to the Success Portal and blog.xrm.com.