Microsoft Dynamics® CRM Training
Viewing Recurring Appointment Records
An error occurred while loading the video. Please try again.
In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Recurring Appointments allow Users to automatically schedule repeat Appointments. However, if you ever try to view a Recurring Appointment, it appears as only one record. So if you schedule a monthly Recurring Appointment that lasts one calendar year, rather than being able to view 12 Appointment records, you’ll see just one.
It can be helpful to create a View that displays each record though. This way you could cancel one of the Appointments in advance.
Viewing individual Appointment records with a recurring instance
- Open an Advanced Find window.
- Start a new search and select “Appointments” in the Look for field, NOT “Recurring Appointments”.
- Set the first string of criteria to “Status”, “Equals”, “Open; Scheduled”.
- Set the second string of criteria to “Appointment Type”, “Equals”, “Recurring Instance”.
- Click Results.
- You can now save this as a personal View, and can now open individual Appointment records,
For more tips, tricks, and tutorials, please refer to the Success Portal and blog.xrm.com.